Share Your Talents!
Yellowstone Employee Talent Shows are perhaps one of the longest standing traditions that the Recreation Program sponsors. There is so much diversity amongst the employees that work in the park - and from these employees comes diverse talent. Music, dance, acting, comedy, and cultural acts have all taken the stage during our talent shows. Each location will hold a Location Talent Show from which a 1st and 2nd place finalist will be chosen. These two winners then go on to compete at the Parkwide Talent Show later that week at the Old Faithful Recreation Hall. The Parkwide Talent Show features professional sound and lighting - and is attended by hundreds of audience members.
Let your Recreation Staff know as soon as possible what you want to perform and the supplies you will need. Pay attention to the entry deadlines! All winners receive cash prizes, too. Location 1st place winners receive $40 and location 2nd place winners receive $25. The parkwide first place winner receives $75, and the parkwide second place receives $50! So work on that performance - fame and fortune may be in your near future!
Visit our Talent Shows Photo Gallery to see some photos of performances!
Summer 2012 Dates - Talent Shows
- TBA: Mammoth Hot Springs Location Talent Show - MHS Rec Hall - 8:00 pm
- TBA: Old Faithful Location Talent Show - OF Rec Hall - 8:00 pm
- TBA: Lake Location Talent Show - Lake Rec Hall - 8:00 pm
- TBA: Grant Location Talent Show - Greyling Lobby - 8:00 pm
- TBA: Canyon Location Talent Show - Canyon Rec Hall - 8:00 pm
- TBA: THE PARKWIDE EMPLOYEE TALENT SHOW - OF Rec Hall - 8:00 pm